Meet the Doctor
Issam Mansour, DPM
Born in Egypt, Dr. Mansour received his MD degree from the UOC. He completed two years of General surgery residency before moving to Chicago.
Dr. Mansour attended William M. Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine and Surgery from 2000 to 2004 in Chicago, Illinois. There he completed a 3-year residency program in foot and ankle surgery at Botsford Hospital in Farmington Hills, Michigan. Since then he has been operating a successful well-rounded podiatry practice with special interests in diabetic limb salvage, sports medicine and reconstructive foot and ankle surgery.
What Our Patients Are Saying...
Great friendly staff!
- A very luxurious atmosphere with kind staff and great doctor.
- Such a great and comfortable experience at the office. Dr. Is very professional, and very knowledgable, was in so much pain, treated me fast, healed very well. staff is friendly , they work so well with your schedule, Thank you so much Dr. Mansour!!
- Dr. Mansour and his staff are very professional and caring towards their patients. I was very pleased with my care.
- An excellent doctor takes his time to explain to his patients, very knowledgeable. works with moral and ethical standards.
- Great doctor with pleasant staff and comfortable atmosphere
“Dr. Mansour and his staff were great. The office has a very friendly atmosphere. I was very pleased with services that I received. :)”
“I had an ingrown nail, and Dr Mansour saw me the same day, he explained everything to me before numbing my toe. The whole procedure was quick and painless. This was the best doctor visit.”
“Dr. Mansour was great, he saw my son and spend enough time explaining to us how he developed flat feet and how he can correct it. Surgery was fast and now my son can out run me. Dr. Mansour and his staff were very supportive and knowledgeable. I highly recommend him.”
How we can help
Ankle & Foot Care Specialists provides complete podiatric care for the entire family in Livonia, MI
Our office uses state-of-the art, cutting-edge medical technologies, including:
- GAIT ANALYSIS FOR CUSTOM MOLDED ORTHOTICS AND BRACES
- TENEX- AN INNOVATIVE TREATMENT FOR TENDONITIS AND PLANTAR FASCIAL PAIN
- PLATELET-RICH PLASMA (PRP) THERAPY- INJURY HEALER & PAIN RELIEVER
- DIGITAL X-RAY
Get In Touch
Ankle & Foot Care Specialists
17940 Farmington Rd #110,
Livonia, MI 48152
Monday 9.00AM - 5.00PM
Tuesday 10:30AM - 3:30PM
Wednesday 10.00AM - 6.00PM
Thursday 10:30AM - 3:30PM
Friday 9.00AM - 5.00PM
Saturdays By Appointment Only